Translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

Damn brain

Hope everyone who reads the blog across the world had a Merry Christmas (A Happy Hanukkah for my Jewish readers) and a Happy New Year.

I know it's been a while since I was on but I've been rather stuck on a couple of other things, mostly playing waaaayyyyy too much Star Trek Online, I know I got pissed with it two years ago, I got pissed off with SWTOR due to the weak ass shit they're bringing up right now, the fact that they haven't fixed the shit that they were told about in the Beta and other things since but never mind, since STO is free I went and played it to see what they changed and I liked it, so I've been playing it as I said, way too much.

I was fairly drunk a couple of times over the holiday period so I did get some fairly insightful writing down, it happens all the time when I drink, get's better the sloppier I get.

Problem with the writing is I'm not sure where I want to go with it right now, I've got a half dozen ideas swimming around in my brain and I want to finish Burn but I'm still waiting on people getting back to me on their thoughts on it, can't really get back into it until I've got the thoughts on it.

I'm on a bit of an urban fantasy kick right now, all I've been reading is Urban Fantasy, pretty much all of the stories I've got in my head are urban fantasy, the Sci-fi stuffs still stuck in my head.

Anyway, some time soon I hope to have something short stories written and up on the blog and hope to have news on Burn, I really want to finish it to it's final draft before the end of June, and have publishers and agents looking it over.

Jolan tru, Qapla and Live long & prosper.


No comments:

Post a Comment