Translate

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Looking for readers

Right, ladies and Gents, I'm in the process of editing Burn, Forest City, Burn and I'm looking for people to read it for me and let me know what they think, this is the second draft and I'm hoping to get maybe another draft or two in before I submit it on the 31st of December for Fox Spirit books, and once I'm done also farm it out looking for publishers other than Fox Spirit..

I know not a lot of people have time to read and edit a book, trust me, I've been the process myself for this book, so I'm not expecting you to if you want to read the book, if you are willing to edit a couple of chapters that would be helpful, but I'll find someone to do a full edit before it's submitted.

Just email me, at davidjmmuir@yahoo.co.uk, leave a comment for me to get back to you here or message me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/davidjmmuir.

Cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment