Translate

Friday 29 November 2013

Update

As it says on the title a little update.

Unsurprisingly NaNoWriMo didn't go too well, brilliant start but life and college got in the frakking way, not finished, no where near the finish and a day and a half to do it. Sucks cause I wanted Running out of Space finished this month so I could bounce it out to alpha readers, but that's life.

Don't get me wrong I have been writing, but it's not been RooS, it's been my High Fantasy series, which admittedly is in it's infancy and requires a whole lot of prep work, creating the world alone is huge, something a whole lot of writers just do as they go along, admittedly do it myself all the time, never really been the one for huge prep and planning, but this is one that you have to do hard and with deep thought.

Finished the planning part of my graded unit for my HND, and thank god it is, heavy of importance since hitting every mark is worth 40% of the project, might drop a few but hopefully not many.

Filling out my application for the degree year through UCAS, the fact that I have to pay for it is actually a pain in the ass, I don't remember having to the last time.

Anyway that's me done, update you again in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment