Translate

Friday 23 August 2013

Childhood = Ruined

So,

I come home from the pub and the Cathouse this morning and switch my computer on, fairly happy and ready to type out all of the notes and story that I had written while getting drunk off my ass as is par for the course on a night out for me.

Then I sign into Facebook which I haven't checked since about 14:00 local and find out that Ben Affleck is going to be Batman,

I consider myself to be a tolerant, easy going guy, but this shit, pissed me the hell off.

Ben Affleck destroyed Daredevil for me and I loved Matt Murdock almost as much as I loved the on the Marvel side X-men, Spidey, Iron Man and the Hulk and Green Lantern and Batman himself on the DC side along with 2000AD and Hellboy while I was growing up and maturing.

George Clooney in the shit piece that is Batman and Robin will not have fucked up Batman and could not have ever  as much as this dipshit will.

Hell, I'm a better actor than Affleck is and I suck, I think I got a D in Drama in second year of High school and my acting hasn't really improved since, but I'd be more convincing as Batman as this asshole and I'm unfit and outweigh him by a couple stone,  as an older, out of shape Bruce Wayne but still, I'm eleven years younger and a whole lot more in tune than Affleck could ever be.

Fuckin Warner Brothers execs that are bringing this tosswit in are probably the same idiots that let Ryan Reynolds play Hal Jordan and allowed Parallax to be his opponent when Hal Jordan was fuckin Parallax.

Anyway, not happy and if he continues to remain as Batman, I won't be going to see Superman Vs Batman and the Justice League movie, even though I was really looking forward to them.

If this crap continues I am done with DC and my kids (if they ever materialise) will be brought up on Marvel and 2000AD and I will exclude all DC after now.

No comments:

Post a Comment